Friday, April 25, 2008

Ben Folds Concert by Jeff




I think its pretty lame that only Mom and I use this bad boy! I guess that means more cool posts for me!

So this last Wednesday Sharlene and I went with a couple of my friends from my mission to see Ben Folds in concert at the Saltair. This was the third time for me seeing Ben in concert and the first time for Sharlene. It was a blast!!

There were some downsides though. For starters, there were 4 groups that opened for Ben. And there are no seats, so you stand the whole time. So by the middle of Ben's performance, Sharlene gave up standing and we had to go off to the side so she could sit down.

The other poopy thing was that since Sharlene is really short, she couldn't really see Ben. I took this picture with this blog in mind so that I could show everyone what Sharlene saw at the concert.

But it was s sweet concert! Ben played 3 new songs that will be on his new CD that will be out in September! Booyah!

No comments: