Saturday, May 3, 2008

Brooke's Endowments

I don't have any pictures, I am hoping Brooke will their post some or get some to me. And it was a wonderful morning!
Brooke chose the Bountiful Temple to get her endowments.
Jeff and Sharlene were the witness couple and that was very special.
Mike and Brooke were so sweet in the celestial room. I am so proud of them for making the decision to marry in the temple. While I was in the chapel this morning I was thinking of that there is no greater joy then to have you children walk in righteousness. And that is how I felt this morning, With my Jeff and his sweet wife as the witness couple and Mike and his soon to be wife in the celestial room with me and Lance. It was such joy. I am looking forward to the day when the younger 2 kids and their wonderful spouses join us in the celestial room, then I will truly be filled with joy.

No comments: