Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My First Post





I have been thinking of starting a family blog for awhile. I figured since the kids were older that they could also post here with their activites.











This past Sunday was Easter and we went to Nita's and had alot of fun. We had our Easter egg hunt even though there was only 4 boys and the baby Bentely (Stephens baby) hunting eggs





Mike brought Brooke and everyone was able to meet her. She is alot of fun to be around and Mike and her are so cute together.











I had gotten Jeff a shirt that is sooo Jeff it says raised on the street with Sesame Street charcters on it. But I was sad to see that Elmo was not on. Jeff thought that was the best part!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It worked!!!!! And it's so cute! I am so excited that you have started a blog now I can talk to you this way instead of always waiting to talk to you over tipic.